LysoviceThe first written record of Lysovice dates back to 1465 when the village is recorded under the name Lissowicz. In 1519, Lysovice provably belonged to the women’s St. Catherine’s Dominican monastery in Olomouc. In 1685, the church sold Lysovice monastery to Dominik Ondřej, Count of Kounice.
Until the beginning of the Second World War, Lysovice was part of the German island in the district of Vyškov, which was comprised of the villages of Lysovice, Rostěnice, Zvonovice, Kučerov, Hlubočany, and partly also the villages of Komořany and Čechyně. After the Second World War, Germans were displaced from Lysovice and the village was inhabited by Czech families.
At present, Lysovice is a preservation zone.
Historical Haná porches and the Větrník natural reserve will impress each tourist who stops in Lysovice.
Municipal office Lysovice
Lysovice 68, 682 01
Phone: +420 517 358 742
SPORT FACILITIES:children’s playground
football field facility
HORSE STATION:JK Lysovice, Lysovice 21, 682 01 Vyškov
Phone: +420 517 358 105, +420 736 631 351