DražoviceThe first record of the village dates back as early as 1131.
Dražovice is situated in the middle of an imaginary triangle, the apexes of which being three Moravian towns – Vyškov, Bučovice and Slavkov. In the direction from the south-west to the north, the marginal points of this area are each 3.5 km away from other. In the past, Dražovice bordered at all ends with villages that belonged to various establishments and, therefore, their borders were exactly marked with “boundary stones”.
You can take nice walks in Dražovice’s grove which continues to Letonice’s and Němčany’s groves.
The dominant feature of the village is St. John Baptist Church. Other monuments in the village include the baroque statue of St. Jan Nepomucký, wayside cross, and a cross.
Municipal office Dražovice
Dražovice 7, 683 35
Phone: +420 517 377 231
CATERING, REFRESHMENTS:Dalibor Krejčíř
Opening hours: 10.00 - 22.00
SPORT FACILITIES:swimming pool – a newly reconstructed swimming pool (children’s paddle pool)
court in the village square (tennis, volleyball, small football)
TJ’s facility outside the village in the direction of Letonice