HlubočanyThe first record of Hlubočany is in the deed of Jindřich Zdík, bishop of Olomouc, which historians date back to 1141. In the second half of the 13th century, the village probably belonged to the Lords of Obřany, who perhaps arranged for its colonization by German immigrants. Later Hlubočany was owned by Jindřich of Lipá, who donated it to the Králové monastery in Staré Brno in 1325. The Thirty Years’ War affected Hlubočany very adversely: 13 out of 47 homesteads were deserted.
Hlubočany was settled mainly by German inhabitants. During occupation, Czech families were displaced and after the end of the war, the original population were transferred and Hlubočany was inhabited by Czech families again.
Municipal office Hlubočany
Hlubočany 22, 683 31
Phone: +420 517 358 416
CATERING, REFRESHMENTS:Ryšánek Zdeněk
Phone: +420 517 358 255
Opening hours: 12.00 - 14.00, 17.00 - 22.00 hod, Fri / 12.00 - 24.00
SPORT FACILITIES:volleyball court